This magnificent Villa is overlooking the bay of Villefranche and Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, thus enjoying an extraordinary panoramic view of the bay.
Situated at Villefranche sur Mer the Villa is just 15 minutes from Monaco and just 25 minutes from Nice international airport.
The Villa was built in the last century in collaboration with the engineer Gustave Eiffel, and has now been completely renovated throughout by highly qualified craftsmen using the highest quality materials.
In a dominant position over the sea, the vast
15,000m2 park is entirely planted with fine trees, including centuries-old
olive and palm trees, Aleppo pines and cedars of Lebanon.
25 Main rooms
The main villa have 11 master suites with 7 rooms with king size bed and 4 bedrooms with 2 single beds.
The separate villa is situated under the main villa.
There are a further 3 staff bedrooms with 3 bathrooms
5 salons (sitting-room, lounge, TV room, 2 game-rooms)
Study and library
Professional kitchen of 100 sqm with 2 cold-rooms, plus a service kitchen on the dining room level
- Fully equipped sports room, heated indoor swimming-pool with a jet stream
- Turkish steam bath
- 3 showers
- Billiard room
The Villa is equipped with all latest equipment:
- 2 lifts to all floors
- 14 televisions with satellites and 4 videos
- 25 telephones on 18 lines (numeric system)
- Fax machine (independent line)
- Central system for heating and air conditioning with independent controls in each room.
GARAGE FOR 7 CARS + PARKING FOR APPROXIMATELY 10 CARS
- Alarm system also with panic button
- Tele-surveillance on the front gate
- Independent caretakers house